At Renovo we are convinced that aesthetics and functionality go hand in hand. For an office space to be both functional and comfortable the floor plan must be well thought out.
To reach a harmonious solution we take into consideration multiple parameters when drawing up your office project:
- An environment that respects the safety and health of workers.
- A space that allows for the easy movement of staff and customers.
- A recommendation for both healthy and aesthetically pleasing lighting.
- Proposals for soundproofing systems.
- The meticulous selection of furniture and installation of data cabling for optimal connectivity in the workplace.
- Compliance with current regulations for accessibility of people with reduced mobility (PRM).
- Efficient air conditioning systems that have a minimal impact on the environment
The design of the interior of your establishment is a key factor in attracting and retaining your customers.
Creating a solid and unique visual identity has become of the utmost importance for any business open to the public. In fact, currently your clientele will increasingly demand and expect the design of the premises to be a suggestive experience. But what makes an interior to everyone’s liking? How to make sure customers want to come back?
Our interior architect can provide you with the necessary advice.
Office in Sarrià
Given how competitive the retail sector is, the interior architecture of an establishment is increasingly part of a global visual approach.
In order to create a solid and unique visual identity for your business, we aspire to integrate interior design and other visual elements including the logo, color code and graphics.
Our interior architecture department collaborates with graphic artists and other art professionals. We offer you a comprehensive solution adapted to your project.